Jim's Antique Motor Co. is a living museum for 1954 Ford Crown Victorias, Mercury Sun Valleys, related models and Ford memorabilia. Owner Jim Still has collected and refurbished these vehicles for decades, painstakingly restoring them to a condition that has attracted the attention of national car clubs, car collector magazines and other dedicated hobbyists.
The museum is located at 312 1st Street, Colonial Beach, Va., about two hours southeast of Washington, D.C. The museum is within a block of the Potomac River as it empties into the Chesapeake Bay. It's a region rich in history and a popular destination for travelers from across the country.
The museum is open by appointment only. To discuss a time to visit the museum, contact Jim Still at Jim's Electric Motor Co., his regular place of business:
|Jim's Electric Motor Co.
8811 Telegraph Road
Alexandria, VA 22079
|WATCH A GOOGLE VIRTUAL TOUR|
Here are driving directions to Jim's Antique Motor Co. from Jim's Electric Motor Co.:
- Follow Telegraph Road (VA-613) South to Richmond Highway (US-1); about 2 miles
- Turn right on Richmond Highway; follow for about 3 miles
- Merge on to I-95 South to Richmond; follow for about 32 miles
- Merge on to VA-3 via Exit 130A toward Fredericksburg; follow for about 3 miles
- Turn a slight right on to Kings Highway VA-3 East; follow for about 18 miles
- Turn left on to VA-205/Ridge Road; follow VA-205 for about 13 miles
- Turn left on to 1st Street, just past New Monrovia Road, in Colonial Beach; follow for .4 miles
- Jim's Antique Motor Co. is at 312 1st Street, just past Dwight Avenue.
- Total distance: About 73 miles and 1 hour, 30 minutes.